|Diving Membership||KWD 25 per year|
|Associate Membership (see note 3)||KWD 10 per year|
1. Membership of Kuwait Mantas runs from 1 October to 30 September and currently costs KWD 25 for a diving member. A person joining Kuwait Mantas for the very first time as a diving member on or after 1 April is eligible for a reduced fee of KWD 15 up to 30 September. A person joining Kuwait Mantas for the very first time as a diving member on or after 1 August pays KWD 25 for membership up to 30 September of the year thereafter. This is exclsuive of membership of the British Sub-AQua Club (BSAC) itself.
2. Persons renewing membership will pay the full yearly fee irrespective of the date on which the membership is renewed. Persons renewing membership whose membership has lapsed more than one year will not be required to pay for intervening years. Persons who have been members, do not renew their membership, and dive with Kuwait Mantas will be charged as guests.
3. For non-diving members. This gets you on the mailing list, discounted attendance at the weekly Social, and a cheaper place on the boat, space permitting, if you just fancy the ride and a bit of swimming or snorkelling.
4. Membership of the BSAC can be paid by direct debit if one has a UK bank account. Otherwise it can be paid online using a credit card. As a final optio0n, our treasurer can arrange payment for new members. There are reduced BSAC membership rates for those with more advanced diving and instructor grades.
5. Abated BSAC membership is a reduced fee charged by BSAC for a second family member living at the same address as a fully paid-up member of BSAC. The abated member will not receive their own copy of the magazine but has all the other advantages of BSAC membership. Note 4 regarding payment of BSAC fees applies to abated members as well.